We have many years of experience in the window cleaning industry, are industry trained and have an excellent reputation of providing an exceptional service to all our clients because we understand that your complete satisfaction is key to our success!
Coastal Window Cleaners provide the best standard of window cleaning because we use proven methods that not only make sure your windows are gleaming today, but ensure that they will stay clean longer. We utilize a DI water fed pole system which is pure water (no water deposits) thus guaranteed to leave no water spots once dried. We can service buildings reaching up to 4 storeys.
We provide professional services to residential homes, and businesses including:
- Shopping Centres
- Aged Care Facilities
Other additional services we provide include:
- Fly screen mesh replacement
- Shower screen cleaning, stubborn soap scum removal, and hard water stains
- Glass balconies
- Internal glass cleaning ie. Glass barriers and stair cases
- Glass pool barriers
We offer weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, or once off vacate window cleans to residents and businesses in the entire Northern New South Wales Coastal area, and Coolangatta. We are local residents in the Byron Bay Shire.
Call us today so we can arrange a regular window cleaning plan that best suits your needs and arrange for a FREE quote!
- Slogan We pride ourselves on Quality, Service & Reliability
- Business Location Ballina Shire
- Eco Friendly Water Efficient
- Est. 2014
- Insurance Fully Insured
- Police Check Current Police Check
Types of cleaning
Types of cleaning services offered
We provide the following services:
Commercial Cleaning / Window cleaning / One off cleaning / End of lease cleaning / Shop cleaning / Fly screen cleaning / Resort Cleaning / Hotel Cleaning / Shopping Centre Cleaning / Aged Care Facility Cleaning / Residential Cleaning
- Name Coastal Window Cleaners
- E-mail email@example.com
- Website http://www.coastalwindowcleaners.com.au/
- Phone (02) 6685 4795
- Mobile 0403 879 146
- Address Byron Bay, New South Wales
- How often should I have my windows cleaned?
- It is imperative that windows are cleaned on a regular basis as it prevents from mineral build up and protects the glass from degradation. Glass that is not cleaned regularly and maintained can lead to permanent and irreversible damage to the windows. For example, windows being exposed to prolonged periods of wind, sea salt spray, pools, etc. Only a trained and professional window cleaner can advise you if this is the case. Therefore, regular window maintenance provides much cheaper building maintenance costs in the long run.
- How much does window cleaning cost?
- We factor in many variables to provide you with an accurate quotation.The price estimate will be based on the time needed to thoroughly clean your windows to our highest standards. We consider many factors when providing a quote such as, the type of windows (luvre, colonial, double hung, sash), the size of the window, its location, the level of dirt and grime and therefore length of time we estimate it can take to remove it, the care that may be required when working with difficult windows (hard to open, broken mechanisms, etc.), wiping down window sills and window frames, whether you require external only cleaning or internal as well. Please call us for a free quote today and we will be glad to discuss the particular window cleaning you require for your home or business. We factor in all of the above variables to provide you with an accurate quotation.
- What makes my windows dirty?
- Inside your home airborne dirt and dust from heating and cooling systems, fingerprints, pet smudges and cooking residue all collect on your window surfaces and form a hazy layer. Just to name a few, outside home contaminants may include things such as sea salt, the dust blown from the wind and lawn machinery, bird droppings, sand, acid rainfall, soot and exhaust fumes from areas of high traffic, and tree/bush pollen can all accumulate and obscure your view.
- What materials are used in the window cleaning process?
- We use a soft strip washer for gently scrubbing and wetting windows, a concentrated window cleaning solution , a variety of different size squeegees with new rubbers in them, and dry lint free towels to wipe squeegee between strokes, and to wipe excess water around window panes. The products we use are bio-degradable, do not contain any ammonia which can detrimentally affect window tinting, degrade seals and screens. We choose non alcohol-based solutions that could affect flooring or home fabrics. We also use towels and sheets to protect all internal floors from any water drips. If do have hard water stains this may require more attention, which we are happy to discuss with you.
- Do household items have to be moved?
- At Coastal Window Cleaners we understand that the items in your household are valuable to you and we would not want to be responsible for damaging them. We therefore ask that you remove any items that are either attached to the windows, on the window sills or any furniture that may be located in front of the windows to minimize the risk of breakage or any water damage.
Post New Review