Easy online bookings. Customer service 7 days per week. Proven track record.
Byron & Beyond Cleaning Services offers residential & commercial house cleaning services for the Gold Coast, Tweed and Byron Shire. BBCS is run by Professional Housekeeper Holly Gano who has a dedicated team of mature, hardworking, experienced locals. We offer weekly, fortnightly, monthly & one-off house cleaning, office cleaning & bond cleaning services.
We also provide our own products and cleaning equipment.
Our competitive prices and high quality standards in domestic and commercial cleaning are second to none. A minimum of 2 hour’s per clean is required for a booking.
The value we offer is the love & care we put into each job coupled with a good working relationship with our clients
TRUSTED BY 250+ BYRON SHIRE FAMILIES
Operating since 2013 with 100’s of happy clients
We use environmentally friendly products because we understand the impact chemicals can have on your health and home
- Price From $35 per hour
- Slogan Since 2013. Servicing Gold Coast to Ballina.
- Business Location Byron Shire / Byron Bay
- Free Quotes Free Quotes Available
- Eco Friendly Eco Friendly Products Available
- Payment Methods Account, Cash, EFTPOS
- Est. 2013
- Number of Employees 10+ Employees
- Insurance Fully Insured
- ABN Registered ABN
Types of cleaning
Tweed Shire, McLeods Shoot, Newrybar, Skinners Shoot, Suffolk Park, Talofa, Tyagarah, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads, Billinudgel, Crabbes Creek, Myocum, New Brighton, Ocean Shores, South Golden Beach, The Pocket, Binna Burra, Coorabell, Federal, Goonengerry, Main Arm, Middle Pocket, Nashua, Possum Creek, Repentance Creek, Byron Bay, Bangalow, Broken Head, Coopers Shoot, Ewingsdale, Ballina, Cumbalum, East Ballina, Lennox Head, Skennars Head, West Ballina, Tintenbar
We provide the following services:
Hotel Cleaning / Aged Care Facility Cleaning / Residential Cleaning / Commercial Cleaning / House cleaning / Bond cleaning / Holiday rental / Spring clean / One off cleaning / Home detailing / Airbnb cleaning / End of lease cleaning / Shop cleaning / Office Cleaning / General Household Cleaning
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
- What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional? What experience do you have?
- What experience do you have? Can you provide positive online reviews (not just testimonials that could be written by the business owner!)? How do you ensure customer satisfaction?
- What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
- We have a great track record as seen by Google and OneFlare reviews, 100's of happy regular customers, and a great team of contract cleaners that I personally find, screen and performance manage.
- What makes your pricing competitive?
- We offer a quality residential cleaning service starting at $35.2 per hour, including GST, products and equipment and there are no hidden fees.
- What questions do customers commonly ask and how would you answer them?
- HOURS We clean 7 days a week. Weekends start from $40 per hour and only if weekdays won't suit. PRICING Once Off Cleaning - $44 per hour 10% OFF 3-Weekly & Monthly - $39.60 per hour 15% OFF Fortnightly - $37.40 per hour 20% OFF Weekly - $35.20 per hour CLEANING PRODUCTS We use nontoxic products where possible. We clean with : - Vinegar and water solution which disinfects and cleans almost all surfaces - Gumption for heavier cleaning and spot cleaning walls - Bleach based cleaner for toilet bowls Should you require specialty cleaning products such as leather conditioner or wood furniture polish, we ask the client to supply it. PAYMENT Credit Card or Cash. Easy and Secure 256-BIT SSL Encrypted Payments system. Don't worry, you won't be billed until the day of service and you will receive an email receipt instantly. Our Happiness Guarantee represents our commitment to you. Should you have a concern with the cleaning service you have received, we will work with you to make it right by offering a next day re-clean of areas of concern or a fair discount. COMMERCIAL PREMISES: Invoices are sent via email. Seven day accounts are available for commercial clients. CANCELLATIONS & WINDOW OF ARRIVAL Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may incur a $50 fee. The cancellation fee will be incurred if the cleaner is unable to enter the property. We have a 30-45 minute window of arrival around the time of your booking. This is to allow for traffic or jobs that have run slightly overtime.
- Do you have a favourite customer story you would like to share?
- We recieve lots of positive feedback. Here are some recent Google reviews. Google reviews Betty Weiler a week ago After just one phone-call to Byron Home Cleaning they found me a regular fortnightly cleaner who appeared the next day. She worked her magic for nearly 3 hours on my much-neglected house. I am over-the-moon with the results and very confident we have a long-term arrangement that we will be very happy with. Helpful? Kristie Folkes 2 months ago Amazing service. My house sparkled after they left. I was super impressed with the attention to detail they showed. If you are unsure I can totally recommend giving these cleaners a try and you wont be able to live without them. Carmel Hetherington 2 months ago Byron Home Cleaning did a wonderful job cleaning my home before I moved out. The chap was friendly, meticulous and worked tirelessly for the full 3 hours. He was also helpful beyond words. He voluntarily moved small furniture items outside in preparation for the carpet cleaning company which helped me enormously.
- How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
- A lot of clients like to pick things up off the floor, do the dishes and general tidy up before we arrive. However we are more than happy to do do all of those things.
- What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
- We have set hourly rates and plans based on the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. All of these options can be found via the bookings page on our website. Generally people have a budget and a rough idea about how many hours they would like and the frequency of cleaning.
- Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
- Yes, contractors are covered under the Byron Home Cleaning Public Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation. Our Happiness Guarantee represents our commitment to you. Should you have a concern with the cleaning service you have received, we will work with you to make it right by offering a next day re-clean of areas of concern or a fair discount.
- What do you like most about your job?
- I love hearing positive feedback from clients and referring rewarding work to hardworking locals. It means a lot to know that we make a difference in peoples lives.
- How did you decide to get into your line of work?
- I put myself through university by cleaning houses and decided to go back to supporting myself through cleaning in 2013. We have grown consistently since then and now complete over 150 hours of cleaning per week.
- How do you normally charge for your service?
- PRICING Once Off Cleaning - $44 per hour 10% OFF 3-Weekly & Monthly - $39.60 per hour 15% OFF Fortnightly - $37.40 per hour 20% OFF Weekly - $35.20 per hour
- Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
- We specialise in domestic and commercial cleaning. Do ask about holiday let, bond / vacate and post renovation cleaning as we regularly perform those jobs too.
- What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
- Our contractors all have extensive cleaning experience. After each job, a review email is sent out, so we have up to date feedback on every cleaners performance. The business owner has a Bachelor of Business and Psychology, experience in Human Resources, and 10+ years of cleaning experience. Our bookings team have customer service, administration and cleaning experience.
- Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
- - Mature, local, experienced contractors that are screened, reference checked and regularly reviewed by clients. - Affordable and reliable - We supply our own equipment and products that are environmentally friendly - Easily manage bookings online or over the phone - Easy and secure payments - Locally owned and supporting local residents
4 reviews on Byron & Beyond Cleaning Services
Mark is lovely and does a great job. We are very happy!
Terrific service, very thorough, highly recommended.
Awesome service, reliable, friendly, punctual, and lovely people. Very happy customer all round :)
Always awesome. We have used them now for over a year and every one month, their cleaning team just gets better.