Easy online bookings. Customer service 7 days per week. Proven track record.
Beyond Cleaning Group offers residential & commercial house cleaning services Byron Shire, Tweed Shire and Gold Coast. We have been operating in Byron Bay for 6 years and have a solid reputation for quality, communication, and value. We offer weekly, fortnightly, monthly & one-off house cleaning, office cleaning & end of lease cleaning services.
From $39.60 per hour, we provide cleaning services with products and cleaning equipment supplied. We guarantee that your cleaner will be reference checked by our experienced team, field tested and highly rated by other customers. We only continue working with cleaners that maintain a rating of 4 stars or above.
TRUSTED BY 300+ BYRON SHIRE FAMILIES
Operating since 2013 with 100’s of happy customers. Our Google reviews speak from themselves. Our administrative team are responsive and available from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday to help with your bookings.
Our cleaners are required to supply an environmentally friendly option, because caring for the environment and your health are important to us.
- Price From $39.60 per hour
- Slogan Quality Driven Cleaning | Since 2013
- Business Location Byron Shire / Byron Bay
- Free Quotes Free Quotes Available
- Eco Friendly Eco Friendly Products Available
- Payment Methods Account, Cash, EFTPOS
- Est. 2013
- Number of Employees 10+ Employees
- Insurance Fully Insured
- ABN Registered ABN
Lismore, Tweed Shire, Byron Bay, Bangalow, Broken Head, Coopers Shoot, Ewingsdale, Hayters Hill, McLeods Shoot, Newrybar, Skinners Shoot, Suffolk Park, Talofa, Tyagarah, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads, Billinudgel, Crabbes Creek, Myocum, New Brighton, Ocean Shores, South Golden Beach, The Pocket, Wilsons Creek, Yelgun, Binna Burra, Booyong, Coorabell, Eureka, Federal, Goonengerry, Main Arm, Middle Pocket, Nashua, Possum Creek, Repentance Creek, Upper Main Arm, Ballina, Cumbalum, East Ballina, Lennox Head, Skennars Head, West Ballina, Alstonville, Brooklet, Dalwood, Fernleigh, Knockrow, McLeans Ridge, Rous, Teven, Tintenbar, Uralba, Wardell, Wollongbar
Types of cleaning
We provide the following services:
Hotel Cleaning / Aged Care Facility Cleaning / Residential Cleaning / Commercial Cleaning / House cleaning / Bond cleaning / Holiday rental / Spring clean / Event / party clean / One off cleaning / Home detailing / Airbnb cleaning / End of lease cleaning / Shop cleaning / Office Cleaning / General Household Cleaning
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
- What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
- We have a great track record as seen by Google and OneFlare reviews, 100's of happy regular customers, and a great team of contract cleaners that I personally find, screen and performance manage.
- What makes your pricing competitive?
- We offer a quality residential cleaning service starting at $39.6 per hour, including GST, products and equipment and there are no hidden fees.
- What questions do customers commonly ask and how would you answer them?
- HOURS We clean 7 days a week. Weekends start from $44 per hour and only if weekdays won't suit. PRICING Once Off Cleaning - $44 per hour 10% OFF for regular cleaning - $39.60 per hour CLEANING PRODUCTS We use nontoxic products where possible. We clean with : - Vinegar and water solution which disinfects and cleans almost all surfaces - Gumption for heavier cleaning and spot cleaning walls - Bleach based cleaner for toilet bowls Should you require specialty cleaning products such as leather conditioner or wood furniture polish, we ask the client to supply it. PAYMENT Credit Card or Cash. Easy and Secure 256-BIT SSL Encrypted Payments system. Don't worry, you won't be billed until the day of service and you will receive an email receipt instantly. Our Happiness Guarantee represents our commitment to you. Should you have a concern with the cleaning service you have received, we will work with you to make it right by offering a re-clean of areas of concern or a fair discount. COMMERCIAL PREMISES: Invoices are sent via email. Seven day accounts are available for commercial clients. CANCELLATIONS & WINDOW OF ARRIVAL Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may incur a $50 fee. The cancellation fee will be incurred if the cleaner is unable to enter the property. We have a 30-45 minute window of arrival around the time of your booking. This is to allow for traffic or jobs that have run slightly overtime.
- Do you have a favourite customer story you would like to share?
- We receive lots of positive feedback. Here are some recent Google reviews. Carol Thompson The team always leave the house pristine. It's really easy to be in contact and they're flexible if we ever have special requests. Highly recommend. David Henry As with the other reviewers, we have always found them efficient and responsive with great communication. And excellent cleaning! Kristie Folkes Amazing service. My house sparkled after they left. I was super impressed with the attention to detail they showed. If you are unsure I can totally recommend giving these cleaners a try and you won't be able to live without them. Jason Pizzinat Cost initially made me wary but given their professionalism, responsive communications and actual cleaning results the value is well worth it. Carmel Hetherington Beyond Cleaning Group did a wonderful job cleaning my home before I moved out. The chap was friendly, meticulous and worked tirelessly for the full 3 hours. He was also helpful beyond words. He voluntarily moved small furniture items outside in preparation for the carpet cleaning company which helped me enormously.
- How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
- A lot of clients like to pick things up off the floor, do the dishes and general tidy up before we arrive. However we are more than happy to do do all of those things.
- What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
- Generally people have a budget and a rough idea about how many hours they would like and the frequency of cleaning. Our experienced team can also recommend a booking duration based on the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in your home.
- Are you an insured business?
- Yes, many of our contractors carry their own insurance. As an additional protection to the customer, Beyond Cleaning Group holds public liability insurance that covers contractors. Contractors are also covered under the Beyond Cleaning Group Workers Compensation Insurance.
- What do you like most about your job?
- I love hearing positive feedback from clients and helping out people that aren't able to clean themselves or that have worked hard enough to be able to afford a cleaner. I enjoy referring work to hardworking cleaners and giving them the freedom to choose their hours and ownership over how they perform their duties. We aren't changing the world but it means a lot to me to know that we make a difference in peoples lives - Holly, Beyond Cleaning Group Owner
- How did you decide to get into your line of work?
- I put myself through university by cleaning houses and decided to go back to supporting myself through cleaning in 2013. We have grown consistently since then and now have an office team of 3, an average of 25 cleaners and complete over 300 hours of cleaning per week - Holly, Beyond Cleaning Group Owner
- Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
- We specialise in residential and commercial cleaning. Do ask about holiday let and end of lease cleaning as we regularly perform those jobs too.
- Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
- - Mature, experienced contractors that are screened, reference checked and regularly reviewed by clients. - Great communication and cleaning - We supply our own equipment and products that are environmentally friendly - Easily manage bookings online or over the phone - Easy and secure payments - Locally owned and supporting local residents
4 reviews on Beyond Cleaning Group
Mark is lovely and does a great job. We are very happy!
Terrific service, very thorough, highly recommended.
Awesome service, reliable, friendly, punctual, and lovely people. Very happy customer all round :)
Always awesome. We have used them now for over a year and every one month, their cleaning team just gets better.